About Us


Our Team

Kamau D Chomba

Principal

Kimani J Karanja

Deputy Principal Administration

Allan Ndaguatha N

Deputy Principal Academics & Curriculum Implementation

Wambu M Njoroge

Dean Of Studies



Our performance.

The school maintained high level of academic performance over the years, with a pass rate of over 80% . Below is a summary of KCSE Results of the last three years:-

Year A A- B+ B B- C+ C C- D+ D D- E ENT MEAN
2019 8 49 70 69 59 55 35 34 6 2 0 0 387 8.328
2018 1 36 64 70 77 40 47 11 5 2 0 0 353 8.320
2017 2 29 67 72 64 59 41 16 11 3 0 0 364 8.146

After the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examinations(KCSE), over 80% of our candidates qualify for Universities and are enrolled for the four-year in the best public and private universities in the country as well as overseas whereas the other 20% join the best technical institutions in the country.